I decided not to be like everyone else and post to Facebook what I’m thankful for each day. I’ll do it here instead:
10. The power of discernment.
9. The daily right to exercise my creative freedom.. within reason.
8. TV One — otherwise I wouldn’t get to see “A Different World” and “New York Undercover” reruns.
7. Everlasting, sweet memories — that’s one thing no one can ever take from me.
6. Good health. The power to lose 70 lbs. and keep each one off.
5. Waking up to a fresh, new start.
4. Being original. Being free. Being me. I’m a black girl who rocks.
3. Tight bonds — my friends are better than yours, although I am a bit biased.
2. My family, enough said.
1. God’s favor upon me to rain down abundant blessings and more than just 10 things to be thankful for! If I never ask him for another thing, He’s already done enough.